My Procrastinations

Saturday, June 22, 2002

Well, at the office and no real mood to start working, so started looking up for things for my website. Decide to start on my own weblog on Blogger.com. Imagine after years of wanting to put up my musings on the internet, there's technology that would help me to do it easily. Better late than never as I always say. At last the whole wired world can read my irrelavant thoughts and time sapping ponderings. I am uncertain whether this is an advancement of humankind or a step backwards.

However I would like to thank Penyek@Nik Yazmin (check out her page at http://www.nikyazmin.com ) for pointing to me the technology available for me and how left behind this old fart is. Heyyy... you're as old as you think you are, and as I have a Peter Pan syndrome plus my immature disposition and my penchant for LEGAL jailbaits, I'm still young or maybe just an immature old fart who might someday be prosecuted for statutory rape (hmmm... frightful,frightful thought).

This just in, something is not approved because I sent in forms with my handwritting. The polite term was could I send in typed forms... the obvious meaning was they can't read the chicken scribble I call my handwriting. After decades of people complaining about my handwriting, I'm not really bothered because I can just type most stuff, and to those who still have to read my handwriting, "too bad, so sad" and sorry in advance.

And with all that... I officially deem this blog open... catch you all later on the spin side.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home