Took a nap last evening and woke up just to see a new day coming in... My naps are longer than some people sleeping hours *sigh*.
Didn't have anything to write about today/yesterday... just usual stuff.. signing visas, arranging for flight clearance for PM 's flight etc. bla.. bla.. bla.. booooringggg.
Was surfing the web and I signed for the 1000journals project. Hope they deem me fit enough to receive it and I hope I'm not too way down on the list.
From the 1000journals site I stumbled onto free words and found it very interesting. I went through some of the entries on the site, from those who are distributing the books, those who found the book and found it funny that the bookstore people was puzzled and perturbed by the book and to those who found it and keeping it in mint condition in hope that it will make them a few bucks in the future. That really disturbed me because the project was about "free" words and you have people who hopes to make a buck out of it. Guess I shouldn't be so surprised or so naive, maybe the idealist in me needs to be crushed a few more times before I really learn. Que sera sera... obladi oblada...
Didn't have anything to write about today/yesterday... just usual stuff.. signing visas, arranging for flight clearance for PM 's flight etc. bla.. bla.. bla.. booooringggg.
Was surfing the web and I signed for the 1000journals project. Hope they deem me fit enough to receive it and I hope I'm not too way down on the list.
From the 1000journals site I stumbled onto free words and found it very interesting. I went through some of the entries on the site, from those who are distributing the books, those who found the book and found it funny that the bookstore people was puzzled and perturbed by the book and to those who found it and keeping it in mint condition in hope that it will make them a few bucks in the future. That really disturbed me because the project was about "free" words and you have people who hopes to make a buck out of it. Guess I shouldn't be so surprised or so naive, maybe the idealist in me needs to be crushed a few more times before I really learn. Que sera sera... obladi oblada...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home