My Procrastinations

Sunday, December 22, 2002

Of vacations and the passage of time...

Well, been more than a month since my last entry. I was on my vacation and went back to Malaysia.

Spent the first week in Malaysia with a delegation of reporters and travel agents from UAE who went to Malaysia as part of a Mega Familiarisation trip. We went to Johor, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur and a bit of Pahang. Guess I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't the fasting month and if I wasn't the group leader. As it is I did get to enjoy myself and fasting really shouldn't stop anybody from performing normally. Hey, I even climbed up Batu Caves 172 steps to reach the top.

After all that finished I spent some time in Kuala Lumpur before going back with my brother to Temerloh, Pahang (my hometown) on 3/12. Celebrated Hari Raya (Eid) there and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Although I didn't go for Eid prayers as there was no water on Eid morning. Also I woke up a bit late... hehehe.

Met up with old friends and acquaintences. And ate and ate...

Still when I was to go back felt that it was too short. Maybe on my next vacation I would plan my time better, but it wouldn't be a vacation would it.

Back to work... back to work.

Will add more and also pictures when I have time and if I find my Camera-PC cable under the mess in my house.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home