My Procrastinations

Monday, October 20, 2003

I am back... but I never left!

Peace to all... it's been ages since I updated my weblog, hopefully I would do it with more frequency in the future.



Genetics or surroundings?

This is an old debating topic... does your formation as a person, as an individual shaped mostly because of your genetics or by influences of your surroundings.

Met up with one of my family members recently. We were so unlike but still so alike. We were brought up in totally different environments, but still some of the ways we talk on certain matters to certain people (I'm trying to be vague to protect myself and the family member... hehehe) are the same.

Guess that topic of debate will still be discussed for a long time.



Rumours... harmless distraction or hurtful gossip

Heard a rumour about myself today, told to me by one of my ex. She was with some people and they were saying that I have lots of girlfriends in Kuala Lumpur. When my ex said she was one of my girlfriends they didn't believe her.

I found that oddly amusing and strange. The truth was denied but the not so true was easily accepted. I guess that's why they call it rumours, although why I was a topic of conversation still baffles me. I guess I should feel glad people talk about me although I am nowhere around them.

I have long ago gave up on rumours about me. People talk, you can't stop that. Sometimes I still get shocked at things that I have supposedly done. I am no angel, mind you that, but some stories are really unexpected.

Although I do sometimes add to the rumours. If I can find a willing friend I can ask him/her to add something to the rumour. Or I say something to a certain someone, if the story gets back to me I would know whose mouth has been blabbering. Kinda interesting.

I am now trying to get a rumour going round that I used to go out with/am going out with a female artist. The story I want to have go around is that I used to go out with one of the female contestant from Akedemi Fantasia (haven't seen it yet, but people been talking about it). So could you help me? If you are unlucky enough to be in the small percentage of the human population that finds yourself with people gossiping about me, could you just try to slip in that bit of story. And let the fun begin.


Until next time... see you on the spin side!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home